Podiatry Laser Therapy
Rachael uses laser therapy at Lincoln road clinic and has great results!
Laser therapy is the application of light (red and infrared) over injuries to create therapeutic effects. Laser therapy works on the cells by converting light into biochemical energy. This bio stimulating effect of laser therapy helps:
- Pain relief: the temporary inhibition of nerve conditions and nerve fibres
- Tissue repair: increased regeneration of skin, muscle, tendons, ligaments, bone and nerves
- Decrease inflammation leading to pain relief
Rachael uses laser therapy at Lincoln road clinic and has great results with:
- Growing pains such as severs and os good Schlatter disease
- Ankle sprains
- Shin pain
- Wound healing
- Tendinopathies – Patella, Peroneal, Achilles
- Muscle sprains and strains Acute & Chronic
- Mortons Neuroma
- Forefoot and heel pain
- Post-operative pain and swelling
Low-level laser therapy/ Photobiomodulation (PBT)/LLLT/Cold laser/soft laser are all names for the same thing it is:
No side effects
Pain-free (often used by VETS)
The evidence behind laser therapy continues to grow and so does its clinical applications in health.
Rachael is a member of the World Association of Laser Therapy (WALT) and has attended several different courses on laser therapy, national and internationally and continues to get ahead of all the new research in the area.
This is a mockup. Publish to view how it will appear live.